Pulse-Eight: Stand # Champagne Lounge
Pulse-Eight are an Industry Leading & Award Winning HDMI & HDBaseT Manufacturer. Based in Poole on England’s south coast they are proud to design and manufacture their products themselves.
During EI Live 2018, Pulse-Eight will be exhibiting their brand new neo:Ultra range, specifically designed for the modern 4K UHD home installation. They will be displaying their full range including HDBaseT matrix demos including Alexa voice control.
Fun Facts about the Company:
– Pulse-Eight design and manufacture their own products from our 24,000 sq ft factory in Poole.
– The company was originally set up in 2010 from a spare room in Martin’s house
– The final machine in our assembly line is a 6-meter-long oven which bakes circuit boards at 260° (not suitable for cakes)
– Their Managing Director Martin is a Lego fanatic! So much so his office features more models than most toy shops!
– They have 3 pick and place machines, each one placing up to 36,000 parts per hour
– Although they are based in the Poole their expert staff come from all over the world including Malaysia, India, Iceland and even Birmingham!
– The Pulse-Eight factory was originally built for a pie company and still features stain glass Pipers on the sides from their company logo
– The matrix range’s name ‘neo’ was originally a joke by one of their engineers based on the character of the film ‘The Matrix’
– The dots and dashes above the Pulse -Eight logo reflect the IR pulses used in the first remote controls they ever designed
– If you stack each of the Pulse-Eight team up, together they are as tall as the Statue of Liberty (excluding the pedestal)